Blog Encounters | Daniel Poon

2 November 2016

"May you be compensated 
for all the years you lost to pain and fear" 
Tapiwa Mugabe 




 






Hey fam ! 
J'espère que vous allez tous bien et que l'automne et le froid ne vous auront pas encore rendu mélancoliques. 
Je reviens (enfin) avec un lookbook post. ça faisait un moment depuis le dernier que j'ai posté. 
En fait, je ne pourrais même pas dire que le dernier lookbook post en était un vrai, puisque que c'était un post "throwback" pour célébrer le 1er anniversaire de That Ewe Gal
Bref, le post d'aujourd'hui est une collaboration improvisée avec un blogger de Hong Kong, Daniel Poon, du blog de mode masculine "The Daniel Originals".
J'ai rencontré Daniel par blogs interposés et aimant son esthétique et son style, je lui ai écrit pour qu'on se rencontre, étant donné qu'on vivait dans la même ville désormais. 
On a tout de suite accrochés lui et moi. Du coup, on a décidé de se rencontrer samedi dernier pour échanger sur nos blogs.
Mais au final, nos vieux réflexes nous ont rattrapés et on s'est improvisé un shooting dans les rues de Hong Kong. 
L'expérience était réellement amusante et la spontanéité du moment a permis de ne pas trop se prendre la tête and go with the flow. 
Pour voir les photos de Daniel, allez checker son post ICI.
xoxo

My people, welcome !
Hope y'all are doing well. 
Today is officially the end of mid-terms period for me so let's celebrate that with an outfit post! Yeaaaah
I know, I know, It has been a long time since I made an outfit post but the truth is I had no one to take pictures for me so I just wait patiently for a good occasion. 
And this occasion happen to be the amazing Hong Kong blogger Daniel, from the man Fashion blog "The Daniel Originals". 
I actually came across Daniel's blog few months ago. I was immediately caught up by the quality of his photos and the overall positive vibes of his posts. So I decided to send him a shout out and suggest we should meet as I am living in HK now. 
So we met last Friday in Sheung Wan and we had a blast together ! He had the amiability to show me some nice photo spots for bloggers in Hong Kong and we seize this opportunity to take some pics of course, duh ! 
Anyway, I had a great time with Daniel. He is such a sweetheart and so simple in his manners. We are definitely gonna be good friends haha !
Hope you like our improvised collaboration post. Don't forget to check out his version HERE
Stay inspired. 

Details of the look
Denim Jacket: Vintage shop in Paris (rue Tiquetonne)
Black Shorts: Pull and Bear (Singapore)
Body: Zara (France)
Pink Trainers: Pull & Bear (Hong Kong)
Sunnies: Missguided
Pink Earrings: Six (France)
Watch: Gift

You can find me on: 

2 comments

  1. love your both outfit! nice post!
    adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl ! Glad you came by. I am in love of your designs and work ! :D
      xx
      Olivia

      Delete

EXPRESS YOURSELF, FEEL FREE !

THAT EWE GAL © . Design by Berenica Designs.